Friday, October 6, 2017

AK47: 15MM REVOLUTION SOMEWHERE IN AFRICA

On Sunday I went along to the Gothenburg Pub in Prestonpans for a 15mm AK47 extravaganza.  Tim Watson arranged the game and the scenario.  He also provided troops along with Derek Hodge, Jack Glanville and Dave O'Brien for the other players.  In all 13 players took part in a multi-sided chaotic back stabbing encounter of the worst/best kind.

View of the airport

The TV/Radio station

The vital port
My religious army of the ZITS provided by Derek engaged 3 opponents and then made peace with 2 of them.  In the end I think I came in 5th when we counted up the victories won and objectives controlled.  A good day in a venue with it's own micro-brewery.  Not bad at all. Just realised that this is my 295th post!
My troops gain the objective south of the airport

My infantry wipe out the interventionist armour - the centurion soon followed!

End situation at the TV station - carnage still going on
Tim has written a fuller report of the game on his blog at
http://moth107.blogspot.co.uk/2017/10/campbell-is-coming-no-hes-not.html?spref=fb

5 comments:

  1. AK47..best fun this side of Ougadougou!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AK47...best fun this side of Ougadougou!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unusual and beautiful table!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A grand day out. I was reminded just how much fun AK47 is as a game and have spent lots of time this week re-basing my forces and updating the website for the campaign we ran fourteen years ago.

    ReplyDelete